We’re pleased to announce that our retail stores will re-open to the public as of Saturday, May 16, 2020.
We have implemented a number of important changes to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our customers. Here are some of the new measures you’ll notice when you visit us next.
- We’re following all Alberta Health Services guidelines for Phase 1 retail businesses
- Physical barriers and distancing indicators and hand hygiene stations installed at key locations
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at a given time
- Encouraging low-touch shopping
- Encouraging customers to wear masks, when possible, while visiting our stores
- Some customer service practices, like fittings, for instance, have been modified to meet Alberta Health Services guidelines
- Greatly increased cleaning and sanitization of stores, washrooms, and office areas
- Screening staff and customers for any symptoms
Curbside pickup and free shipping
We know many of you will choose to continue to shop online. We’re pleased to continue to offer our contactless curbside pickup service and free Canada-wide shipping on orders over $49 (some exclusions apply).
Returns & Exchanges
If you purchased items online and would like to return or exchange them, we would be happy to accept returns and exchanges in-store in accordance with our regular return policy. We ask for your patience as we work through a backlog of return requests and questions.
As we ease back into store operations, our new store hours are as follows:
Monday – Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
Thursday & Friday: 10am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday & Holidays: 12pm-4pm
While our stores have been closed due to COVID-19, we’ve been overwhelmed with the support, online orders, and messages of encouragement that have been flowing in from our outdoor community. It’s truly inspiring, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for continuing to support our Alberta-owned and operated business.