Specially designed to accommodate women, the best selling X ULTRA 3 GTX® W has evolved into an even more effective hiking shoe. Thanks to Descent Control technology, this shoe efficiently tackles technical hikes and really shines during tough descents. Wear this pair and head downhill with a spring in your step, even in wet conditions.
- Foothold: These shoes are specifically designed for a woman’s anatomy: the carefully sculpted last works synergistically with the reinforced top arm of the sensifit. It holds your foot in place even during technical descents, and prevents slippage so you can enjoy more stable and safer descents.
- Stability and cushioning: An asymmetrical chassis designed to accommodate a woman’s anatomy maximizes stability and cushioning while minimizing fatigue on rugged terrain.
- Grip: Two different types of rubber are strategically placed on the sole, resulting in a more intense grip. A special patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control when you’re moving along at a healthy clip. Specially designed lines located on the outsole increase the shoe’s flexibility, helping decrease fatigue, especially during longer hikes.
- Outsole: High Traction Contagrip®
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™
- Midsole: injected EVA
- Sockliner: EVA shaped footbed / OrthoLite®
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Lining Material: Textile
- Lining Construction: Full bootie construction
- Height: Low
- Upper Material: Waterproof Synthetic / Women's specific last / Water Resistant textile
- Protection: Protective rubber toe cap / Protective heel cap
- Fit Management: Quicklace™ / Sensifit™ / Optimized fit for Women / Women specific features
- Upper Construction: Women's specific design
- TonguECollar: Gusseted tongue / Lace pocket
- Weight / Size (g): 330 / 5.5
|Activity||Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel|