Move quickly through a winter landscape with the X ULTRA MID WINTER CS WP Women's. Built with the fit and comfort of a trail running shoe, but boosted with winter warmth and protection, this mid height shoe is ready for fast missions through snowy wonderlands.
- Stability: The X Ultra bottom unit combines a stable yet agile Advanced Chassis with the confident traction of Contagrip.
- Winter hiking features: The molded heel pad offers snowshoe protection, and a gaiter hook is convenient for the deeper snow missions.
- Winter comfort: Thinsulate™ insulation provides enough insulation for snowy, cold conditions. A PU coated leather upper helps keep the elements out and improves durability.
- Contagrip® W: For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Thinsulate™ 200gr: Thin, warm, light and durable, 200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation for Footwear is recommended for cool conditions or for high activity levels where the wearer generates a lot of body heat.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Advanced Chassis™: A lightweight Advanced Chassis™, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push-through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- Shank: A molded piece between the outsole and midsole that provides torsional rigidity and stability at a lower level than 4D Advanced Chassis.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Waterproof materials: Remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Faux fur lining: A warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Molded OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Flat laces: Reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- Terrain: Snow and ice
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: TEXTILE 100% POLYESTER
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather